REC offers seamless advice to ensure pragmatic and cost effective geo-environmental services such as geotechnical and contaminated land solutions. With a network of offices backed by UKAS accredited laboratories, REC can help you with all of your geo-environmental needs.
National consultancy, locally delivered
REC provides technical expertise and innovative solutions to complex and challenging geo-environmental issues. We have experienced technical teams based around the UK – backed by accredited Group laboratories – meaning we can respond quickly, turn work around efficiently, and deliver locally.
Our contaminated land and geotechnical specialists are situated in local offices, providing rapid and cost-effective services to clients, whilst also drawing on our wider expertise which is shared between our teams across the UK.
Fast and Reliable Geo-Environmental Services
- Phase I Desk Top Study
- Phase II Site Investigation and reporting
- Geotechnical Investigations, modelling and reporting
- Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments (DQRA) – Human Health and Controlled Waters
- Remediation design, supervision and validation
- Identification and Remediation of Asbestos Contaminated Soils
- Construction Environmental Management Plans (CEMP)
- Environmental Impact Assessment reporting
- Environmental Due Diligence
Contaminated land and ground engineering projects can be complex. REC has over 20 years’ experience in geo-environmental services and project management. We can therefore tailor our approach to suit specific time and budget constraints.
We also have staff with regulatory and local authority backgrounds who have an implicit understanding of the regulatory background necessary to successfully conclude projects and other expertise such as asbestos in soils, an increasingly important consideration on construction sites and development schemes.
REC’s national presence ensures projects are delivered by local consultants who are happy to discuss projects of any size. For further information please contact your local office or contact us online.