Identifying Environmental Health and Safety risks forms a crucial element of the due diligence and lender liability process.
The REC team consists of individuals with the technical experience to cover both single and multi-site operations, nationally and internationally. Our fundamental objective is to provide our clients with information in respect to the levels of risk and liabilities and to support the deal negotiation perspective. In addition our reporting provides any client with details on all levels and liabilities of EHS to be used during deal negotiations to provide further value enhancement.
REC provides Due Diligence Assessments for:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Project Finance
- Lender Liability
- Land & Property sales
Transaction Management Services
- Phase 1 Environmental Desk Studies
- Environmental Audit (Health & Safety)
- Geo-Environmental Investigations
- Asbestos / Hazardous Substance Assessments
- Deal Negotiation & Post Transaction Support