There are ongoing plans to continue to regenerate our towns and cities and bring brownfield land back into beneficial use where appropriate. In addition, recent initiatives have been put in place to regenerate surplus public sector land and rebuild Britain’s industrial communities.
REC has considerable experience of supporting urban regeneration schemes and provides a comprehensive range of environmental planning related services and design support services such that information can be gathered, interpreted and effectively used to inform development decisions.
Our key service offerings in this sector include:
- Ground Investigation
- Geotechnical advice and design
- Contaminated land assessments and remediation design
- Material management plans
- Earthworks strategies
- Shallow mining assessments and advice
- Abnormal cost assessments
- Air quality studies
- Ecology surveys and management
- Acoustics studies
Below is a list of case studies demonstrating our previous works in the Urban Regeneration sector: