Industry, Mining & Waste
REC has been providing environmental support services to industry, mining and waste operators for many years.
Complying with various environmental regulations and mitigating environmental liabilities can be costly and complex, as can establishing a dataset of information to take a given property to market or to realise opportunities for a change of land use.
Our multi-disciplined team is able to support any environmental activity and our extensive in house service offerings enable clients to benefit from a single resource, all managed in house by our key professionals.
Our service offerings in this sector include:
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental compliance and risk management
- Ground investigation
- Geotechnical advice and design
- Contaminated land assessment and remediation design
- Air quality studies – including dust and odour assessments
- Ecology surveys and management
- Acoustics studies
Below is a list of case studies demonstrating our previous works in the Industry, mining and waste sector: