REC Dublin have recently agreed the lease on a new office based in the heart of the exclusive Dublin Docklands business district. This is part of REC’s ongoing commitment to invest in the Republic of Ireland and drive more economic growth to this area.
Now operating from fifteen regional offices around the UK and Ireland, REC Dublin are able to provide clients with the full range of National Consultancy services, delivered by local experts in your area.
The contact details for the new REC Dublin Office are:
Fitzwilliam Business Centre
77 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
Tel: +353 1 640 18171
Fax: +353 1 640 1901
REC continues to provide a full range of environmental consultancy services from all our offices including:
- Air Quality Monitoring and Assessment
- Asbestos Services
- Contaminated Land Investigation, Assessment and Remediation
- Energy Consultancy and Alternative Energy System Design and Installation
- Environmental Management and Permitting
- Geotechnical Investigation and Design
- Legionella Assessment and Water System Certification
- Noise and Vibration Assessment
Please do not hesitate to get in touch and speak to a consultant to see if we can complete any other services for you. We are happy to adapt to the needs of our clients – who are at the heart of everything that we do.