Fantastic opportunity to join the Asbestos team as a Trainee Bulk Analyst based in our Plymouth site. The Trainee Bulk Analyst will learn to undertake sample analysis of bulk materials and the delivery of reports to clients on time in line with REC IMS and HSG248.
During the period of training the candidate will be required to work towards gaining their BOHS P401 qualification.
- Responsible for the undertaking sample analysis of the various types of bulk materials.
- Produce quality assessment reports and ensure reports are delivered to the clients.
- Participation in monthly in-house QC checks and AIMS/AISS proficiency testing.
- Undertake daily quality checks.
- Effectively communicating with the Laboratory and Operation Managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Organised with a methodical approach.
- Ability to work in a busy environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Full time – 40 hours per week with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending upon the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. We offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.