The role of the Technical Administrator is to support our Resource and Environmental Consultants (REC). The Technical Administrator will be joining an established asbestos team based in the North West. You will have an opportunity to work directly with a range of individuals from management to consultants.
Main Duties to:
- Generating reports from surveyor reports, checking the quality and technical information within the reports.
- Checking the accurateness on reports generated e.g. figures, spelling and grammar.
- Producing reports on the in house system.
- Liaising with surveyors if any issues are found and support in resolving these issues.
- Drawing and editing plans using Visio/CAD.
- Responding to clients queries by Email or Telephone.
- You must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent time and work management
- Organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiate and a desire to show initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A background in asbestos would be desired.
- Full time (40 hours per week).
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and local Reward & Recognition schemes.