You will be joining a busy and diverse team where projects range from small, single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality assessments mainly in support of the land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison.
- Undertaking air quality assessments.
- Dispersion modelling.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships.
- Currently studying an atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of GIS software would be advantageous.
- Some project management skills would be preferable.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of roads, industrial and dust emissions.
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is preferred.
- A background interest of Maths, Science and/or Geography is desirable.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.