Based at the REC office near Media City, Manchester this role involves making calls to public houses to arrange for access for REC Surveyors to come out to the property and complete a full survey. This is a full time permanent position.
- Contacting clients to book in surveys using telephone, text services and post.
- Take incoming calls from clients wishing to book in surveys.
- Keeping an up to date appointment system for surveys using excel.
- Generating reports through the in-house system and checking these for grammatical and formatting errors.
- Generating plans using a variety of systems from excel through to CAD.
- Issuing the above reports once they have been checked and ensuring milestones are kept every step of the way.
- Chasing in missing information both internally and externally.
- Getting involved with other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Clear and demonstrable Microsoft Excel experience.
- Organised and able to manage your own time effectively.
- Knowledge of the asbestos industry is preferred.
- Strong administration experience is essential.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Confident communicator over the telephone.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with online database formats.
The role involves working over Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.