Based at the REC office near Media City, Manchester this role involves reviewing and editing survey data and drawing plans for commercial buildings. The Plan Drawer will be joining an established asbestos team based in the North West. You will have an opportunity to work directly with a range of individuals from management to consultants. This is a full time permanent position.
Main Duties to:
- Drawing and editing plans using Visio/AutoCAD Lite for commercial properties.
- Reviewing and editing data to ensure accuracy of reports for the rest of the team.
- Liaising with surveyors if any issues are found and support in resolving these issues.
- Responding to clients queries by Email or Telephone.
- Experience using Visio or AutoCAD
- You must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent time and work management
- Organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiate and a desire to show initiative
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- A background in asbestos would be desired.
- Full time (40 hours per week).
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.