An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Graduate Acoustic Consultant to help us grow our acoustic consultancy across the UK. Based in our Winchester office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a career in a fast-paced environmental consultancy.
Main Duties to:
- Undertaking noise and vibration surveys across the UK and Ireland. This may include for surveys to be conducted during night-time and weekend periods;
- Preparing Noise and Vibration Impact Assessments; and,
- Enthusiasm to learn and offer a high degree of flexibility in order to help the team meet project deadlines.
- Support the delivery of projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, to the desired quality and to the necessary standard
- Regular communication with the Project Manager to keep them fully up to date at all stages with the progress, status and findings of all project work
- Maintaining clear project records and documentation
- Recognising areas of professional and/or technical delivery where training, coaching or mentoring is required to develop skills and expertise
- Acting as a professional representative for the REC business and in doing so promoting and representing the REC brand and values both internally and externally
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and efficient ways of working within projects and ensuring that this is appropriately shared with colleagues
- Communicating effectively with colleagues throughout the business to share resources, technical knowledge and generally support all forms of business activity
- A minimum of a 2:1 gained in a strong science degree;
- A high level of competency with MS Word and Excel; and,
- A full, clean UK driving license.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending on the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. In our science based roles we offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.