Resource and Environmental Consultants (REC) is a multi-disciplinary consultancy, specialising in a comprehensive range of environmental services, inspection, regulatory and risk management. With over 20 years’ experience in the property and construction industry, REC delivers environmental solutions from eleven local offices throughout the UK and Ireland. REC provide technical expertise in both the built and natural environment across a variety of sectors – from large government agencies and major developers, to public sector bodies and housing associations.
Fantastic opportunity to join the Asbestos team as a Bulk Analyst based in our Manchester site. The Bulk Analyst will undertake sample analysis of bulk materials and the delivery of reports to clients on time in line with REC IMS and HSG248.
- Responsible for the undertaking sample analysis of the various types of bulk materials.
- Produce quality assessment reports and ensure reports are delivered to the clients.
- Participation in monthly in-house QC checks and AIMS/AISS proficiency testing.
- Undertake daily quality checks.
- Effectively communicating with the Laboratory and Operation Managers.
- BHOS P401 and meet minimum experience for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Organised with a methodical approach.
- Ability to work in a busy environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Full time – 40 hours per week with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.
- Part time hours can be discussed during the recruitment process.
We offer a range of learning and development opportunities depending upon the role, with all employees having access to a range of internally delivered training modules as standard. We offer structured career progression, more details of which can be discussed during the recruitment process. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer as a minimum: Pension scheme, Healthcare Cash Plan, Retail Discount Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Gym membership rates and local Reward & Recognition schemes.