This role will take you to some interesting locations around the country and you will get the chance to see places you may never normally get the opportunity to visit.
The purpose of the job is to carry out asbestos surveys ensuring the company delivers services effectively, profitably and in full accordance with REC and Ensafe Consultants policies, procedures and quality systems.
All applicants will be employed by Ensafe Consultants but MAY initially work within REC as one of our Group companies.
The key responsibilities are:
- Delivering all aspects of operational site requirements in surveying, resurveying, re inspections and assisting on surveys whilst training. Assisting with the mentoring and coaching of less experienced site staff including technical training when experienced. Providing on site client liaison, communicating with other Ensafe team members, problem solving on site and ensuring the jobs are finished to the clients satisfaction in accordance with Ensafe proposals, quality, policy and cost requirements. Completing all paperwork correctly and in a timely manner and completing all QC requirements, report signing and training records in the same timely manner.
The key skills are:
- Good people and communication skills
- Strong asbestos technical skills, including an understanding of quality systems.
- An understanding of commercial requirements
- Ability to complete paperwork, IT and records in a timely and accurate manner
- Be innovative and able to problem solve
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Good time management skills and application
- Ability to represent Ensafe in a positive manner to clients, suppliers, colleagues and public.
*Competitive salary depending on experience*
*Company vehicle provided*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,250.00 to £30,000.00 /year