Here at REC and Ensafe Consultants, our vision is to be the go-to global provider of quality specialist occupational health, safety and environmental consultancy services.
With regional offices from Scotland to Devon, Ensafe and REC are continuing to grow, therefore we are looking for experienced Asbestos Consultants to carry out all elements of asbestos surveys, project management and supervision of LARCs during site set up for the removal of asbestos.
With a reputation as a market leader in training, we offer career progression and secure future prospects.
- To undertake compliance air monitoring, suitably controlled visual inspections and 4 stage clearances in full accordance with the Control of Asbestos Regulations, associated HSE guidance and Ensafe’s internal policies, procedures and quality systems.
- Deliver all aspects of operational site requirements, including complex surveys & PM sites whilst complying with all quality and technical procedures
- Undertake sampling of potential asbestos containing materials
- Undertake quality check of survey reports within the specified timescale
- Assist with the mentoring and coaching of less experienced site staff
- Undertake full checks of all LARC POW, equipment and personnel certification ensuring that works are undertaken in accordance with current regulations
- Inspection and monitoring activities including initial smoke tests on enclosures, enclosure visual inspections, visual inspections of decontamination units, waste & transit routes
- Ensuring works undertaken on site are in accordance with LARC POW and Ensafe Removal Specification
- Undertake full compliance air monitoring & completing associated paperwork
- Investigation of any elevated fibre readings both inside and outside enclosure.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong judgement and decision making skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong asbestos technical skills, including commercial requirements
- Excellent management skills with the ability to represent Ensafe in a positive manner to clients, suppliers, colleagues and the general public.
- Full driving licence.
P402, P403, P404 (or equivalent)
P405 (or equivalent) Desirable
*Competitive salary dependent on experience* – £24,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
*Company car provided*
*Additional day off for birthday*