This role will take you to some interesting locations around the country and you will get the chance to see places you may never normally have the opportunity to visit.
With regional offices from Scotland to Devon, Ensafe and REC are continuing to grow. We are therefore looking for experienced analysts to carry out a range of duties to include air monitoring, analysis and project management of remedial and removal works ensuring the company delivers services effectively, profitably and in full accordance with Ensafe Consultants policies, procedures and quality systems.
- Deliver the analytical aspects of operational site requirements on the client account, contract or client site that you are responsible for
- Assist with the mentoring/coaching of less experienced site staff
- Provide on site client liaison, communicating with other Ensafe team members, problem solving on site and ensuring the jobs are finished to the client’s satisfaction in accordance with Ensafe proposals, quality, and policy and cost requirements.
- Complete all paperwork correctly and in a timely manner and completing all QC requirements, report signing, training records in the same timely manner
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Strong asbestos technical skills
- Excellent time management skill and ability to innovate and problem solve
- Good communicator
- Full Driving Licence
Your Key Duties:
- Comply with all quality and technical procedures whilst undertaking the analytical elements of PM works.
- Carry out sampling of airborne dust for the determination of levels of respirable fibres (Air monitoring) in accordance with current health and safety executive guidance HSG248, ‘Analysts Guide’.
- Undertake the four stages of site reoccupation following removal or remedial work on asbestos containing materials and to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with current health and safety executive guidance HSG248, ‘Analysts Guide
P403 – Essential (or equivalent)
P402 – Desirable (or equivalent)
*Competitive salary depending on experience*
*Company vehicle provided*
*Birthday off *
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year