Noise and Vibration impacts during construction activities can be significant both in terms of the magnitude and duration of the activity.
Specific concerns may also be raised if construction activity is required outside of normal working hours.
REC Acoustics have extensive experience in all areas of construction noise and vibration assessment for both small and large scale developments.
Construction Noise & Vibration Services
- Liaison with local authorities
- Liaison with construction engineers to minimise noise impacts through programming
- Pre-construction noise monitoring
- Real-time construction noise and vibration monitoring
- Compliance and consent condition monitoring
- Preparation of Section 61 (of the Control of Pollution Act) consent applications
- Development of Noise and Vibration Management Plans
- Advice on construction noise and vibration mitigation using Best Practicable Means
- Noise and Vibration Impact Assessment in accordance with BS 5228