REC has been providing environmental support services to the property sector for many years and has built a solid reputation founded upon substantial experience of working with other professionals.
Complying with various environmental regulations and mitigating environmental liabilities can be costly and complex as can establishing a dataset of information to take a given property to market or to realise opportunities for a change of land use.
Our multi-disciplined team is able to support any environmental activity and our extensive in house service offerings enable clients to benefit from a single resource, all managed in house by our key professionals.
Our service offerings in this sector include:
- Environmental due diligence
- Environmental risk management
- Ground investigation
- Geotechnical advice and design
- Contaminated land assessment and remediation design
- Air quality studies – including dust and odour assessments
- Ecology surveys and management
- Acoustics studies