Energy, Power & Renewables
Secure, clean and renewable energy supply is vital to creating a sustainable future and meeting the demands of a growing and evolving world population.
REC has provided environmental advice and support to operators in this sector for many years and in doing so have developed a clear understanding of the issues, pressures and challenges that our clients have to deal with.
Our multi-disciplined service offerings enable us to provide environmental support and advice from the planning and feasibility stages to implementation, operation and if necessary to site closure and divestment.
Our service offerings in this sector include:
- Environmental risk management
- Ground investigation
- Geotechnical advice and design
- Contaminated land assessment and remediation design
- Air quality studies – including dust and odour assessments
- Dispersion modelling
- Ecology surveys and management
- Acoustics studies
- Environmental due diligence
- Regulatory compliance
Below is a list of case studies demonstrating our previous works in the Energy sector: