Other REC CHSS Courses
REC CHSS also provide a full range of other Health, Safety and Environmental Training courses including:
This Manual Handling course aims to teach you the simple steps to avoid injuries caused by manual handling in your workplace. Click here for Manual Handling course details.
First Aid at Work: 3 Day Course
This is a Health and Safety Executive approved First Aid at Work course. Holders of this certificate are eligible to become first aiders in the workplace in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, allowing practice for three years with the certificate. Click here for First Aid at Work course details.
First Aid at Work: 2 Day Course
This 2 day course is a re-qualification for the Health and Safety Executive approved First Aid at Work certificate. Delegates can take this course on the pre-requisite that the previous certification has not expired beyond 28 days. Click here for First Aid at Work course details.
Emergency First Aid at Work: 1 Day Course
This qualification is ideal for low risk environments such as office and retail environments. This Health and Safety Executive approved Emergency First Aid course is designed to equip delegates with the minimum knowledge and skills required to save lives in the event of a medical emergency. Click here for First Aid at Work course details.
This course is designed to provide an understanding of the Abrasive Wheels regulations and Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations, 1998, instructing delegates in all aspects of the correct mounting, setting and use of Abrasive Wheels and hiring of hand held electircal ICE powered machines. Click here for Abrasive Wheels course details.
REC CHSS provide generous discounts for more than one delegate booked on training courses at our own training centres.
For further information on the REC CHSS training courses or to book your place please complete the online contact us form.
- About REC CHSS
- Confirmed Courses
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training
- IEMA Training
- Asbestos Training
- BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples
- BOSH P402 Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling
- BOHS P402R Management Building Surveys & Sampling
- BOHS P402R Refurbishment & Demolition Buildings Surveys Refresher
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P406 Supervisory License Holders
- BOHS P406R Supervisory License Holders Refresher
- BOHS P407 Managing Asbestos In Premises
- BOHS W504 Asbestos & Other Fibres
- New Asbestos Operatives
- New Asbestos Supervisors
- Asbestos Operatives Refresher
- Asbestos Supervisors Refreshers
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC)
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC) Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working with Asbestos Products
- CITB Training
- City & Guilds Training
- Fire Management Training Courses
- CDM Training Courses
- Noise and Hand Arm Vibration Courses
- SPA Passport Training
- Other REC CHSS Courses
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Training Consultants