NEBOSH General Certificate
**Results just in for December's NEBOSH General Certificate in Swindon. 100% Pass rate all with Credits and Distinctions.**
What can you expect from passing the NEBOSH General Certificate?
Successfully passing the NEBOSH General Certificate allows you to:
- Apply for Technician Membership (TechIOSH) of IOSH.
- Apply for Associate Membership of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) using the designatory letters 'AIIRSM'.
- Gain the NEBOSH National General Certificate qualification, which is globally recognised.
How Long Will it Take?
The NEBOSH General Certificate course takes 10 days plus one examination day.
Through application of the knowledge learned, you will be able to demonstrate your understanding of the content of the course from each of the following units:
1. UNIT 1: Management of Health and Safety
2. UNIT 2: Controlling Workplace Hazards
3. UNIT 3: Health and Safety Practical Application
REC CHSS' Commitment to Success
REC CHSS develop and create all training materials to ensure high quality and flexibility to meet your requirements. REC CHSS directors are fully qualified NEBOSH examiners for both the NEBOSH General Certificate and NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
They have delivered and managed NEBOSH accredited training since 2000 and all Diploma delegates consistently achieve pass rates significantly higher than the national average.
All Account Managers are NEBOSH trained, will understand any questions you may have and can provide accurate, useful advice.
NEBOSH General Certificate Course Summary
For further information on the REC CHSS NEBOSH General Certificate training course please complete the online contact us form.
- The NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is globally recognised.
- All course fees include tuition, examination fees, course notes, workbook, lunch and refreshments.
- 10 day course.
- NEBOSH General Certificate is available at REC's purpose built training facilities in Cardiff, Manchester, Cambridge, Plymouth, Swindon, London, Stansted and Glasgow or at premises to suit your requirements.
- Take advantage of REC CHSS' experience and let us succesfully guide you to achieving your NEBOSH General Certificate Certification.
- About REC CHSS
- Confirmed Courses
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training
- IEMA Training
- Asbestos Training
- BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples
- BOSH P402 Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling
- BOHS P402R Management Building Surveys & Sampling
- BOHS P402R Refurbishment & Demolition Buildings Surveys Refresher
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P406 Supervisory License Holders
- BOHS P406R Supervisory License Holders Refresher
- BOHS P407 Managing Asbestos In Premises
- BOHS W504 Asbestos & Other Fibres
- New Asbestos Operatives
- New Asbestos Supervisors
- Asbestos Operatives Refresher
- Asbestos Supervisors Refreshers
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC)
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC) Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working with Asbestos Products
- CITB Training
- City & Guilds Training
- Fire Management Training Courses
- CDM Training Courses
- Noise and Hand Arm Vibration Courses
- SPA Passport Training
- Other REC CHSS Courses
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Training Consultants