Do you have health and safety responsibilities or looking to begin a career in health and safety? Call REC CHSS to discuss your requirements on 02920 529 822.
Please click on the links below to find more information on all IOSH training courses
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Safety For Senior Executives
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction
- IOSH Membership
The REC CHSS Team
All REC CHSS account managers are fully trained and all account managers hold full accreditation for delivery of all training examinations. REC CHSS experience results in delegates achieving pass rates that are consistently higher than the national average.
CHSS Training Facilities
REC CHSS own state of the art, purpose-built training facilities for the provision of all training courses in Cardiff, Manchester, Glasgow, Cambridge, Swindon, London and Plymouth. If two or more delegates are booked onto courses generous discounts are available. IOSH training fees include all examination fees, course notes, lunch and refreshments.
Companies who wish to provide IOSH training to four or more individuals should consider taking advantage of REC CHSS's in-house training. This allows tailored IOSH training to take place at a location that is convenient for delegates, whether it be in their place of work or a location within a more suitable area.
In-house IOSH training incorporates company policy and procedures and presents considerable savings on travel and accommodation costs of delegates as well as minimising travel time.
IOSH Training Course Dates
REC CHSS provide this course at our purpose built training facilities in Cardiff, Manchester, Cambridge, Swindon, Plymouth, London and Glasgow. We can also provide all IOSH training courses at a more convenient premise to meet your requirements.
- IOSH Managing Safely - Course Dates
- IOSH Safety For Senior Executives - Course Dates
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction - Course Dates
REC CHSS provide generous discounts for more than one delegate booked on training courses at our training centres.
For further information on REC CHSS IOSH Training or to book your place please complete the online contact us form.
- About REC CHSS
- Confirmed Courses
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training
- IEMA Training
- Asbestos Training
- BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples
- BOSH P402 Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling
- BOHS P402R Management Building Surveys & Sampling
- BOHS P402R Refurbishment & Demolition Buildings Surveys Refresher
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P406 Supervisory License Holders
- BOHS P406R Supervisory License Holders Refresher
- BOHS P407 Managing Asbestos In Premises
- BOHS W504 Asbestos & Other Fibres
- New Asbestos Operatives
- New Asbestos Supervisors
- Asbestos Operatives Refresher
- Asbestos Supervisors Refreshers
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC)
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC) Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working with Asbestos Products
- CITB Training
- City & Guilds Training
- Fire Management Training Courses
- CDM Training Courses
- Noise and Hand Arm Vibration Courses
- SPA Passport Training
- Other REC CHSS Courses
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Training Consultants