Do you have health and safety responsibilities or looking to begin a career in health and safety? Call REC CHSS to discuss your NEBOSH training requirements on 02920 529 822.
NEBOSH Training - Why Choose REC CHSS?
- The REC CHSS Management Team has in excess of 35 years' experience.
- Our NEBOSH Training course providers are professional safety practioners with excellent training course delivery skills.
- REC CHSS develop all NEBOSH training materials to ensure quality and flexibility in meeting your requirements.
- All Account Managers are fully trained providing you with informed, accurate training advice.
The NEBOSH Certificate course is 10 days plus an examination period of 1 day. Through application of the knowledge learned, Delegates will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the course content from each of the NEBOSH Certificate Units - Management of Health and Safety, Controlling Workplace Hazards and Health and Safety Practical Application. View full details...
The NEBOSH Diploma Course consists of three units delivered over a 6 week period with three half day examinations and one 8,000 word work-based project. View full details...
This course takes place over 10 days with one examination day. This examination consists of a 2 hour written paper and a practical assessment involving the monitoring of a construction site and the production of a formal report under examination conditions. View full details...
This NEBOSH course is designed for Managers, Supervisors and those persons responsible for fire safety. The course aims to equip the holders to contribute to the conduct and review of fire risk assessments and fire preventive and protective measures the workplace. View full details...
NEBOSH Training Course Dates
REC CHSS provide this course at our purpose built training facilities in Cardiff, Manchester, Cambridge, Swindon, London, Plymouth and Glasgow. We can also provide all NEBOSH training courses at a more convenient premise to meet your requirements.
REC CHSS provide generous discounts for more than one delegate booked on NEBOSH training courses at training centres.
NEBOSH Training At Your Premises
If you have four or more delegates for this course, why not consider holding the course at your workplace or a more conveniently located premises? Extensive savings on hotels, travelling and travelling times make this a cost-effective option.
For further information on the REC CHSS NEBOSH training course please complete the online contact us form.
- About REC CHSS
- Confirmed Courses
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training
- IEMA Training
- Asbestos Training
- BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples
- BOSH P402 Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling
- BOHS P402R Management Building Surveys & Sampling
- BOHS P402R Refurbishment & Demolition Buildings Surveys Refresher
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P406 Supervisory License Holders
- BOHS P406R Supervisory License Holders Refresher
- BOHS P407 Managing Asbestos In Premises
- BOHS W504 Asbestos & Other Fibres
- New Asbestos Operatives
- New Asbestos Supervisors
- Asbestos Operatives Refresher
- Asbestos Supervisors Refreshers
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC)
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC) Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working with Asbestos Products
- CITB Training
- City & Guilds Training
- Fire Management Training Courses
- CDM Training Courses
- Noise and Hand Arm Vibration Courses
- SPA Passport Training
- Other REC CHSS Courses
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Training Consultants