IEMA Training - Why Choose REC CHSS?
- The REC CHSS Management Team has in excess of 35 years experience.
- Our Trainers are professional safety practioners with excellent training course delivery skills.
- REC CHSS develop all IEMA training materials to ensure quality and flexibility in meeting your requirements.
- All Account Managers are IEMA trained providing you with informed, accurate training advice.
The IEMA Associate Certificate Course in Environmental Management is aimed at health and safety practitioners wishing to develop a complete understanding and knowledge of environmental management with a view to increasing professional competence.
The IEMA Environmental Awareness is an introduction to the core environmental issues both at home and in the workplace. The focus of the IEMA Environmental Awareness course is on how we as individuals can take responsibility for our own environmental footprint. The structured course can also be tailored to meet the specific needs of an organisation. At the end of the course, students are asked to make a commitment to reduce their environmental impact at home and at work.
The IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management is aimed at those who have recently become involved in environmental management or for whom environmental management is an integral part of a wide range of responsibilities.
Course Dates - IEMA Training in Environmental Management
REC CHSS provide this course at our purpose built training facilities in Cardiff, Manchester, Cambridge, Swindon, Plymouth and Glasgow. We can also provide the course at a more convenient premises to meet your requirements. Click here to find out about dates for each IEMA training course.
REC CHSS provide generous discounts for more than one delegate booked on IEMA training courses at our own training centres.
IEMA Training in Environmental Management at Your Premises
If you have four or more delegates for this course, why not consider holding the course at your workplace or a more conveniently located premises? Extensive savings on hotels, travelling and travelling times make this a cost-effective option.
For further information on the REC CHSS IEMA training course please complete the online contact us form.
- About REC CHSS
- Confirmed Courses
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training
- IEMA Training
- Asbestos Training
- BOHS P401 Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples
- BOSH P402 Building Surveys & Bulk Sampling
- BOHS P402R Management Building Surveys & Sampling
- BOHS P402R Refurbishment & Demolition Buildings Surveys Refresher
- BOHS P403 Asbestos Fibre Counting
- BOHS P404 Air Sampling of Asbestos
- BOHS P405 Management of Asbestos in Buildings
- BOHS P406 Supervisory License Holders
- BOHS P406R Supervisory License Holders Refresher
- BOHS P407 Managing Asbestos In Premises
- BOHS W504 Asbestos & Other Fibres
- New Asbestos Operatives
- New Asbestos Supervisors
- Asbestos Operatives Refresher
- Asbestos Supervisors Refreshers
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC)
- Managers of Licensed Asbestos Contractors (MLAC) Refresher
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working with Asbestos Products
- CITB Training
- City & Guilds Training
- Fire Management Training Courses
- CDM Training Courses
- Noise and Hand Arm Vibration Courses
- SPA Passport Training
- Other REC CHSS Courses
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- Training Consultants