Air Quality Assessment
REC's Air Quality Consultants are experienced in the delivery of a wide range of air quality assessments from small projects for industry and local developers through to major international infrastructure schemes. REC Air Quality provides the correct scope of works and suitable methodologies to suit any project and budget.
REC Air Quality maintains a full range of dispersion modelling software, including:
- Breeze ROADS
- Screen View
- Breeze AERMOD
Our Air Quality Consultants strive to produce the best possible dispersion modelling results in accordance with all relevant DEFRA, Environment Agency and Environmental Protection UK guidance. This ensures our predictions are accepted first time and avoids costly project delays and programme slippage.
Air Quality Assessment services
- Air Quality Assessment in support of planning applications
- Air Quality Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Dispersion Modelling Assessments of road and industrial emissions
- Odour Assessment
- Emission Inventories
- Local Air Quality Management (LAQM) Review and Assessment services
- Environmental Permitting Application Support
- Dust and Odour Management Plans
- Construction Environmental Plans (CEMPs)
- Scoping Studies
- Human Health Risk Assessment of dioxin and heavy metal emissions
- H1 and DMRB Screening Assessments
- Peer Reviews
- Expert Witness
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
As with all of REC's services, you can be sure of professional, cost effective solutions for any air quality assessment you may require. Whether in support of a planning application or for regulatory compliance, our local Air Quality Consultants can deliver a bespoke air quality assessment tailored to your exact needs.