REC's acoustic consultants provide acoustic testing services for new-build and refurbished residential developments in accordance with Approved Document E of the Building Regulations. REC's acoustic testing engineers and consultants are members of the Institute of Acoustics and have many years experience in sound insulation testing.
In addition to our acoustic testing services, REC can provide noise and vibration assessments for residential, commercial and industrial schemes in support of planning applications. REC have a proven track record in completing occupational noise at work assessments for industry.
REC's acoustic engineers deliver a wide range of acoustic testing projects including small sites with site specific constraints through to major mixed-use development schemes. This experience allows the correct scope of works to be identified with specific methodologies to ensure all of our acoustic projects are delivered with the required level of quality, on time and within budget.
Working in conjunction with REC Air Quality, REC Geo-Environmental and REC Corporate Services, REC Acoustics provides clients with tailored high quality acoustic testing solutions for their individual projects. In addition to acoustic testing, REC Acoustics offer additional noise and vibration consultancy services:
- Environmental Noise Surveys for developers at the planning stage
- Environmental Noise Impact Assessments for developers at the planning stage
- Noise and Vibration Site Constraint Assessments
- Occupational Noise at Work Surveys and Assessments
- Industrial and Commercial Noise Impact Assessments
- Real-time Construction Noise and Vibration Monitoring
- Noise Mitigation Strategies for Proposed and Operational Schemes
- Noise and Vibration Assessments for Environmental Impact Assessments