It is a very exciting time for REC Ltd with major ambition for growth across the business. The role will require the individual to take part in projects from start to finish ranging from site work such as land gas and groundwater monitoring through to input on desk studies and factual and interpretive reports.
Your role within the team will allow for the development of technical understanding of both geotechnical and contamination/environmental aspects enabling the successful candidate to achieve a broad awareness of the geo-environmental industry.
You should be highly motivated, able to work under your own initiative, with drive and ambition to contribute to the ongoing success of the business. You will be expected to have strong communication skills and be able to deal with suppliers, clients and peers effectively at all levels.
Working for REC you can expect to be part of a highly motivated team within a forward thinking aspirational business.
- Support the delivery of projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, to the desired quality and to the necessary standard;
- Regular communication with the REC Project Manager to keep them fully up to date at all stages with the progress, status and findings of all project work;
- Maintains clear project records and documentation;
- Ability to work as part of a team including the management of sub-contractors as necessary;
- Acting as a professional representative for the REC business and in doing so promoting and representing the REC brand and values both internally and externally;
- Monitoring and sampling of ground gases, groundwater and surface water at clients sites across the UK;
- Presentation of factual reports for fieldwork monitoring results;
- Supervision of drilling and trial pitting activities across the UK subject to completing internal training programme;
- Scheduling of contamination and geotechnical analysis;
- Development of Phase I and Phase II Geoenvironmental reports;
- Supervision of land and groundwater remediation operations;
- You will be required to undergo training in all aspects of the work with which you are not yet familiar
- BSc (Hons), MSc (Preferable) in a related subject.
- Full clean driving licence
40 hours per week