An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Acoustic Consultant to help us grow our acoustic consultancy across the UK. Based in our Manchester office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a career in a fast-paced environmental consultancy.
Core responsibilities of the position include:
- Undertaking noise and vibration surveys across the UK and Ireland. This may include for surveys to be conducted during night-time and weekend periods.
- Preparing Noise and Vibration Impact Assessments.
- Enthusiasm to learn and offer a high degree of flexibility in order to help the team meet project deadlines.
The candidate we are seeking should ideally have:
- A minimum of a 2:1 gained in a strong science degree;
- A high level of competency with MS Word and Excel.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in consultancy;
- Knowledge of SoundPlan or CadnaA noise modelling packages would be advantageous.
A full clean driving licence is essential for the role.
This role is for a permanent, full time position with Resource and Environmental Consultants. We offer a competitive remuneration package together with a genuine opportunity for professional development for the right candidate.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with flexibility required to meet the needs of the business.