Due to sustained business growth, REC Asbestos are looking for Analysts across the following locations:
To undertake four-stage clearances, personal, background, reassurance, perimeter, leak and static air monitoring and the delivery of reports to clients on time in line with REC IMS and HSG264 and all related commercial objectives and practices.
- Responsible for the undertaking of the various types of air monitoring
- Produce and Compiling and quality assessing reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client
- Undertaking personal air monitoring on a minimum of 10% of enclosure entries
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed, checked and given to the associated office in a timely manner
- Maintain impartiality, integrity and independence throughout
- Effectively communicating with Line/Operations Manager
- Communicating with clients (where appropriate)
- Attend target and review meetings as required
- To act as spokesperson for REC, communicating effectively between the other members to the Asbestos Team and Operations Managers
- Assessment of work performed in terms of risk management and to ensure working practices and operations are safe and in line at all times with the Asbestos Quality Manual and REC IMS
- Ensure that all the necessary quality records are completed and made available for regular internal review by a member of the Quality or Management team. This includes all contract review documents, equipment registers and job files.
- Develop and nurture client relationships, handling of enquiries and assist with the production of tenders
- Proactively promoting all areas of the REC business to our existing and future client base including identifying cross selling opportunities for the wider business
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- IT Literate.
- BOHS P403 and P404 and meet the minimum experience requirements for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with flexible required to meet business requirements.