To undertake sample analysis of bulk materials and the delivery of reports to clients on time in line with REC IMS and HSG248 and all related commercial objectives and practices.
- Responsible for the undertaking sample analysis of the various types of bulk material.
- Produce and compile quality assessing reports ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed, checked and given to the associated office in a timely manner.
- Ensure all equipment used is within calibration, making sure all equipment is given to DQM for calibration prior to expiry.
- Undertake daily quality checks.
- Maintain impartiality, integrity and independence throughout.
- Effectively communicating with Laboratory/Operations Manager.
- Communicating with clients (where appropriate).
- Attend target and review meetings as required.
- To act as spokesperson for REC, communicating effectively between the other members to the Asbestos Team and Operations Managers.
- Assessment of work performed in terms of risk management and to ensure working practices and operations are safe and in line at all times with the Asbestos Quality Manual and REC IMS.
- Ensure that all the necessary quality records are completed and made available for regular internal review by a member of the Quality or Management team. This includes all contract review documents, equipment registers and job files.
- Develop and nurture client relationships, handling of enquiries and assist with the production of tenders
- Pro-actively promoting all areas of the REC business to our existing and future client base including identifying cross selling opportunities for the wider business.
- BOHS P401 and meet the minimum experience requirements for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
- High level interpersonal skills
25 hours per week; 5hours per day (between the hours of 7am – 5pm) Monday to Friday