An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Graduate Acoustic Consultant to help us grow our acoustic consultancy across the UK. Based in our Manchester office, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop a career in a fast-paced environmental consultancy.
- Undertaking noise and vibration surveys across the UK and Ireland. This may include for surveys to be conducted during night-time and weekend periods;
- Preparing Noise and Vibration Impact Assessments; and,
- Enthusiasm to learn and offer a high degree of flexibility in order to help the team meet project deadlines.
- A minimum of a 2:1 gained in a strong science degree.
- A high level of competency with MS Word and Excel.
- A full, clean UK driving license.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm with flexibility required to meet business requirements.